This is a rain or shine event. Please plan accordingly with dress and appropriate footwear for the tours.
Note: All tour options require walking. Some garden terrain is uneven and may require climbing steps or walking up slopes. Gardens are not ADA accessible. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, contact Gina Anderson, Extension Educator, 812-948-5470 or email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to the tour day.
Earn 1 hour for the morning session and 3.5 hours for the tours.
Spaces are limited on each tour and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to note your first and second choice in the event your first choice is filled. Registration is closed.
Early registration – March 1- April 15: $80 per attendee
Late registration – April 16 – May 1: $85 per attendee
Registration closes May 1. On-site registration is NOT available.
No refunds on registration will be given after May 1.
Lunch, water and snacks are included in the registration and choices are listed on the registration site and should be made when you register.
No refunds for cancellations for any reason will be made after May 1. You may designate another Master Gardener to attend in the event you are unable to attend. Please notify Gina Anderson, ANR Educator, 812-948-5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org of any substitutions prior to the program tour date.
Contact Gina Anderson, ANR Educator, at Purdue Extension Floyd County Office, 812-948-5470 or email@example.com.
Come for the Tour, Stay, and Play Another Day!
Explore our area, which is rich in outdoor beauty, history, and fun attractions.
Southern Indiana https://www.gosoin.com
• Jeffersonville Big Four Walking Bridge
• Downtown New Albany and Jeffersonville small area gardens tucked around town
• Howard Steamboat Museum (www.howardsteamboatmuseum.org/)
• Schimpff’s Confectionary, Jeffersonville, Indiana (www.schimpffs.com/)
• McCoy’s Nursery & Landscaping, (mccoysnursery.com/about/), Charlestown, Indiana
• Grant Line Garden Center (grantlinegarden.com/), New Albany, Indiana
• Walnut Ridge Nursery (walnutridge.com/), Jeffersonville, Indiana
• Stream Cliff Farms (www.streamclifffarm.com/), Commiskey, Indiana
• New Blooms Nursery (www.newblooms.com/pages/about-new-blooms), New Albany,
• Cave Hill Cemetery and Arboretum (www.cavehillcemetery.com/)
• Bernheim Forest (bernheim.org/ )
• Churchill Downs (www.churchilldowns.com/ )
• Kentucky Derby Museum (www.derbymuseum.org)
• Frazier History Museum (fraziermuseum.org/)
• Kentucky Science Center (kysciencecenter.org/)
• Louisville Slugger Museum (www.sluggermuseum.com/)
• Urban Bourbon Experience downtown Louisville
• Belle of Louisville Riverboats (belleoflouisville.org/)
*Tolls are assessed on some bridges between Indiana and Kentucky
Accommodations near Ivy Tech Community College
Bed and Breakfast
• Market Street Inn B & B, 330 W. Market St., Jeffersonville, In. 47130
$99-119, plus tax, 10% discount to M.G. Breakfast Included.
• Pepin Mansion Historic B & B, 1003 E. Main St., New Albany, In. 47150
$149-$179, plus tax, 10% discount to M.G.
• Ramada, 360 Triangle Drive, Sellersburg, In. 47172
$76 and up, plus tax. Breakfast included.
• Days Inn and Suites, 363 Triangle Drive, Sellersburg, In. 47172
$66 and up, plus tax. Breakfast included.